[FreeNX-kNX] restart daemon without loosing sessions?

Marco Passerini marco.passerini at csc.fi
Thu Feb 2 09:13:38 UTC 2012

Mm ok, so the reason for this is that I have a "production" server, with
several users using it every day, and they get annoyed if their sessions
(active or not) get lost.
I would like to make some changes to the node.conf file. Usually I have
been restarting the service with the init.d script after editing the
configuration file.
Can I tell the nxserver to reload the configuration file without having
to do /etc/init.d/freenx-server restart ?