[FreeNX-kNX] Freenx and kerberos

torcaz99 torcaz99 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 22:56:42 UTC 2011

Hallo:

 I've my Centos 5.5 joined to Active Directory.

 I use kerberos to authenticate users, so I can get a SSO.
 A user can use ssh to connect from one computer to another (or putty in
Windows for connecting to Linux) without being asked for password.

 I've enabled ENABLE_USERMODE_AUTHENTICATION="1".

 So I supposed that I could use kerberos authentication, but it doesn't work
(I'm asked to enter a password).

 My question:
 - What do I have to do for use kerberos authentication using freenx with
Linux an Windows clients?

  Thanks