[FreeNX-kNX] Existing github fork by Fabian (Re: Where will freenx be moving to?)

Maxim Burgerhout maxim at wzzrd.com
Mon Oct 17 08:54:04 UTC 2011

As a reply to
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/freenx-knx/2011-October/009405.html:

I don't know the FreeNX code base very well, so I can't be sure if this is
the most recent trunk, but there does seem to be a fork of FreeNX on github
already. It was made by a 'fabianx', which I assume is Fabian Franz and
holds changes in the repo until the end of 2008, which is more or less
the same as the SVN repo on Berlios.

It has the full revision history afaics, so this might be a logical place to
continue any future FreeNX development.

The repo is here: https://github.com/Fabianx/freenx.

We could fork that repo, and move the wiki over to the new fork on github. I
am new here (signed up to the list just to send this message), but I
wouldn't mind helping out a bit migrating the data.

Regards,

Maxim Burgerhout
maxim at wzzrd.com
EB11 5E56 E648 9D99 E8EF 05FB C513 6FD4 1302 B48A