[FreeNX-kNX] Some questions about freenx

Terje Andersen teranders at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 06:11:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

I think you have mixed the commercially free product from nomachine and the
open source server. You have installed the "free nxserver", while this list
is about the "freenx server". It's a small spelling difference, but
technically a big difference.

I think you will find the answers to your questions in the administration
manual from NoMachine.

Regards,
Terje