[FreeNX-kNX] Re: Problem with Nx, Fluxbox and suspended sessions

Marco Passerini marco.passerini at csc.fi
Wed May 11 13:44:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

Here are the answers:

1)
$ set| grep -i display
DISPLAY=:1000.0

It shows this result when the session is a new one, but also with a
resumed session (in which case there's the problem that new windows
don't open).

2)
xauth is in the path, yes

3)
The timestamp of .Xauthority dates back to yesterday afternoon.

4)
.Xauthority has a cookie in it, and it does not contain 127.0.0.1, but
the public ip of the server.