[FreeNX-kNX] Re: Problem with Nx, Fluxbox and suspended sessions

Marco Passerini marco.passerini at csc.fi
Tue May 10 12:08:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

I tried the once more to make a fresh installation of freenx, together
with fluxbox v1.3.1 (installed from sourcecode).
It appears to have the same problem as it had in the previous tests:
once the session is resumed it's not possible to open new windows, one
can just continue working with the existing ones or close them.
I might start looking into some other "light" window manager if I don't
find a fix for this.
Once again, is anyone affected by the same issue?

Regards,
Marco