[FreeNX-kNX] Re: Logging off presents a reboot and system down in the logoff dialog

chris at ccburton.com chris at ccburton.com
Thu Jun 16 11:07:51 UTC 2011

Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf at gmail.com> wrote on 16/06/2011 11:14:56:

> Strange! Local and remote are now set to root only, but I can still
reboot as
> a normal user. Will file a bug report in KDE.

You need to remove the "shutdown (on the) button" from kde
which
stops people (including admin) accidentally hitting it
and starting the 30 second countdown which passes for confirmation
in kde.

Uncheck and Apply "Offer shutdown options" in

<System Settings><System Administration><Startup and Shutdown>
<Session Mangement>