[FreeNX-kNX] Re: FreeNX server trying to write to wrong directory?

Morris Jones mojo at whiteoaks.com
Mon Jun 13 17:39:57 UTC 2011

I have no doubt that a purge and a fresh install will probably work
fine.  That's easier said than done.

I hadn't used this nxserver for several months and just wanted to get it
going again.  My guess is that some software updates gave me a mixed set
of versions.

The session file I read with the error message was on the server machine
in ~/.nx, which included the message about not being able to access the
session file in /usr/NX.

~nx/ = /var/lib/nxserver/home/

Mojo

Morris Jones, Monrovia, CA