[FreeNX-kNX] freenx server + NoMachine client - black window after disk clone

Brian Keen brian_mk at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 10:17:52 UTC 2010

Hi Akemi,

Thanks for the reply.

Here is what I get when I run nxnode --agent:-

ffei at pcctp4:/usr/lib/nx$ sudo ./nxnode --agent
NX> 1000 NXNODE - Version 3.2.0-74-SVN OS (GPL, using backend: 3.4.0)
NX> 716 Starting NX Agent ...

NXAGENT - Version 3.4.0

Copyright (C) 2001, 2010 NoMachine.
See http://www.nomachine.com/ for more information.

Info: Agent running with pid '6772'.
Session: Starting session at 'Fri Sep 24 11:14:53 2010'.
Xlib: client uses different protocol version (11) than server (0)!
Error: Aborting session with 'Unable to open display ':0.0''.
Session: Aborting session at 'Fri Sep 24 11:15:03 2010'.
Session: Session aborted at 'Fri Sep 24 11:15:03 2010'.
NX> 716 NX Agent exited with status: 1
NX> 1001 Bye.

Brian.