[FreeNX-kNX] Copy and Paste >256kByte not working

Markus Bachlechner markus.bachlechner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 13:45:23 UTC 2010

> from http://www.nomachine.com/fr/view.php?id=FR12E01957 I can see that
> limitation comes with 'copysize' option. By default
> there is no limits.
> Boris

Hi Boris, you are right, but the article you are referring to is the feature
request. As I understand the problem, the commercial version from NoMachine
allows to configure this parameter, freeNX does not.

I assume this 256k limit is 'somewhere' in freeNX, because I tried that with
different NX environments on different platforms too. Can someone confirm
this limitation or are you able to cut and paste text >256k at once?

Is there an idea where to search for in order to deal with this limitation?
I need to get rid of this limitation which seems to be present even if the
dokumentation says, it is not.

Markus