[FreeNX-kNX] Installing FreeNx after having installed NxServer from NoMachine

Mirco Piccin pictux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 09:36:17 UTC 2010

Hi Olivier,

> I currently have NxServer from NoMachine installed on my server.
> I'm wondering if FreeNx would bring a few improvements to my current
> situation and as such would like to try it out.
> How should I proceed to uninstall NxServer from NoMachine and install
> FreeNX?

Which linux distribution are you using?

Anyway, the simplest way (maybe i'm wrong) is to uninstall the only nxserver
component, and then install FreeNX.
Here:
http://freenx.berlios.de/info.php
are available infos about FreeNX installation (both from source and
prebuilded package).

Hope this can helps you!
Regards