[FreeNX-kNX] NX with ltspfs

Philip philip at morpheus.cl
Thu Jun 17 23:01:46 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I have a LTSP server that works perfectly for the local network, sometimes I
need that the terminals are connected via VPN, for which I use freenx-server
and nxclient. The problem is that when using NX, I lose the ability to mount
USB devices with ltspfs.

ltspfs works through an ssh socket that is generated when users log on with
LDM.

I've been shuffling the following alternatives:

1 .- Create the socket using script uns, capturing user credentials when
starting the nxclient.
2 .- Make nxssh generate the socket

Someone has done something similar or have any better idea?

Thanks in advance,

Philip