[FreeNX-kNX] windows/osx shares fail to mount

Johannes Scholz lgdlubyou at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 26 13:41:27 UTC 2010

Hi Chris

Am 26.07.2010 um 15:23 schrieb chris at ccburton.com:

> Do you mean you can mount the workstation's shares on the NX server
> from within the NX session, over the ssh tunnel ???

This is exactly what i can do, ie
i can connect to the freenx server using nx client and then do something like

mount -t smbfs //mycomputer.local/my_share /mnt -o username=myusername,ip=127.0.0.1,port=5000

on the console (which seems to be what the node bash script does).

As far as timeouts go - maybe, but its a big maybe since i do not seem to have issues with latency, bandwidth etc.

Regards,

Johannes Scholz