[FreeNX-kNX] resize (screen resolution) a resumed session

olaf olaf-linux at gmx.de
Fri Nov 13 16:19:26 UTC 2009

Hi !

Resume a suspend 1280x1024 session on an other computer with installed OS +
nxClient-software and a screen with 1024x768 will show me only a snippet/cut-
out of the 1280x1024.
In this case strg+alt+f  resize the nx-session-window and set the resolution
to 1024x768 (or other wishes).

But how can I do this on a real thinclient, which is booting over pxe in a
full-screen-mode? (pxe -> thinstation-image -> nxclient )
strg+alt+f   does not work there, so I can not resize the session.

Bye
Olaf