[FreeNX-kNX] locking on a netbook

roland roland at cat.be
Tue Nov 10 13:33:49 UTC 2009

I forgot to write below, that after this little time, the session is not
disconnected, but only input-locked.
But I have the impression that, even after locking, some keystrokes are
accepted. p.e. when I do Ctrl-Alt-T, nothing happens.
When coming back, after Ctrl-Alt-shift-Esc, the session showes the message
that Ctrl-Alt-T should show, i.e. the option cancel session.