[FreeNX-kNX] Keyboard layout

Yang Zhang yanghatespam at gmail.com
Thu May 28 05:52:14 UTC 2009

Hi, I frequently switch between (US English) qwerty and dvorak keyboard
layouts, on both my Windows laptop (NX client) and my GNOME Ubuntu
workstation (FreeNX server). However, I find that I can't seem to get a
Dvorak layout when using NX - hitting the hotkey that normally switches
my Windows keyboard layout doesn't do anything for the NX window. Ditto
with the hotkey that switches my GNOME keyboard layout.

Any hints on how I might go about getting Dvorak? Thanks in advance!
--
Yang Zhang
http://www.mit.edu/~y_z/