[FreeNX-kNX] Bug - suspending

jhonyl jhonyl at netscape.net
Sat May 2 23:55:35 UTC 2009

Hello,

Since, I have disconnected and reconnected and the problem reoccurred.
That is the same session that had a "status=suspending" in the
*/var/db/running/sessionId*  file, had it again, and didn't connect
again, and I edited the session file again and then I could connect
again.

I have looked at other users status= line and found a few more with the
suspending status. I have also found a few with a 'Failed' status, and
a few empty files. Aren't the Failed supposed to go to
*/var/db/failed/sessionId* ? And what's up with these empty files?