[FreeNX-kNX] Local printer support not working

Carlos Sosa casosac at correo.nu
Fri Mar 20 17:13:06 UTC 2009

Sorry if our comments got things even worst...

Think time has come to definitly solve this matter, in I guess both
scenarios:

Cups server + samba clients

Samba server + samba clients,  as well as linux client alternatives....

Because our limited linux printer administration expertise, we just offer
compiling all data to our outdated freenx wiki.

Thanks in advance

Carlos