[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX and softphone

lewis schmidt lewis.schmidt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:16:11 UTC 2009

I'm afraid that will not work very well because tcp vs udp differences.
Choppy, walkie talkie.
Ssh uses tcp

Lewis Schmidt 321-276-0718

On Mar 18, 2009 10:30 AM, "Jo-Erlend Schinstad" <
joerlend.schinstad at gmail.com> wrote:

Listening _will_ work. That is, you will be able to call someone up
and listen to what they have to say. I _think_ I tried this once with
success, but I don't remember. Someone told me, not so long ago, that
it only works one way, so that microphone input isn't sent to the
server.

Unfortunately, I don't have an opportunity to try this out for the
time being. _Please_ let us know if you do, and what the results are.

Thanks in advance.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad