[FreeNX-kNX] Timout

Terje Andersen terander at guard.zapto.org
Fri Mar 13 21:13:09 UTC 2009

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 08:28:27 -0400
Alfred Rapozo <alfred.rapozo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do anyone have a script or a configuration or something that can help
> me with this?
>
> On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Alfred Rapozo <alfred.rapozo at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have a freenx 0.7.3 and my users are leaving the session opened for
> > too long and I don't want that. Is there any way to enforce a Timeout
> > for Idle sessions?

Hi Alfred,

I've done some searching on this, and found 'timeoutd' which might be helpful in
this.

Here's a manpage explaining what it does:
http://pwet.fr/man/linux/administration_systeme/timeoutd

If this works for you, please return here with any experiences or write a short
entry on the wiki (look at bottom of this mail for the link).

Regards,
Terje