[FreeNX-kNX] Share client device

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Tue Mar 3 16:46:45 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 03 March 2009, Alfred Rapozo wrote:
> Any help?

IIRC the client just forwards the connection to an existing file share, so if
you want to use it you'll have to create a share.

I don't bother with this as I can just use KDE's fish:// implementation for my
remote file access. This uses ssh too so might work through your firewall. I
would guess Gnome has something similar. If your clients run Windows this may
not be an option.