[FreeNX-kNX] Forcing the graphical applications to use the server-side graphics abilities

Terje Andersen terander at guard.zapto.org
Wed Jun 17 20:05:59 UTC 2009

on., 17.06.2009 kl. 12.32 -0400, skrev Prakash Velayutham:
> On Jun 16, 2009, at 2:15 PM, Terje Andersen wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:34:08 -0400
> > Prakash Velayutham <prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Mario,
> >>
> >> I got the VirtualGL thingy to work now and my 3D performance is much
> >> better. Actually, for numbers sake, here is a small sample.
> >>
> >> Matlab 2009a bench would give 13.xxx value for 3D benchmark, and now
> >> with VirtualGL I get about 1.xxx.
> >>

> > Any chance you could do a short write-up on the wiki on how you
> > installed & configured this setup?
> >
> > Probably alot of others who could have use for this ;-)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Terje
>
> Hi Terje,
>
> What is the URL for the Wiki? Do I need a login?

Hi Prakash,

You can find the URL on the bottom of every mail here on the mailing
list:

http://openfacts2.berlios.de/wikien/index.php/BerliosProject:FreeNX_-_FAQ

Yes, you need an account which is free and easy to register - just
remember that it might take up to 24 hours until it's active :-)

Regards,
Terje :-)