[FreeNX-kNX] Problem with legacy app xclearcase (XListFonts or font handling maybe)

Camilo Mesias camilo at mesias.co.uk
Sat Jun 13 12:15:18 UTC 2009

We're running these packages on x86_64:
freenx-0.7.3-1.el4.centos
nx-3.2.0-8.el4.centos
freenx-0.5.0-10.c4

The yum repos we use don't currently have a newer version. The fact
that we have two versions of freenx installed seems wrong. I'll see if
I can clean up and reinstall, at the risk of disrupting people working
remotely.

I look forward to any newer releases!

> I currently tested during our downtime xclearcase over nx and I only get
> some font warnings but nothings crashes and also the zooming in the version
> browser works.
>
> The ClearCase Version is 7.0.1.4 for Linux.

We have CC 7.0.1.3 I think. Some graphical commands work, like
cleartool diff -g but lsvtree -g does not with our setup.

-Cam