[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX in Fedora 10

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 31 21:15:42 UTC 2009

Terje Andersen wrote:
> On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 15:27:42 -0500
> Jim <mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

>> No. It's client.id_dsa.key.
>>
>> 1. But the client.id_dsa.key does not exist in /var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh.
>>

> Did you setup FreeNX to generate a custom key? IIRC, F10 does a default install, using the NoMachine key which already is in nxclient.
>
> Do you actually need a custom key? If not, use the default one - it makes the setup so much easier...
>
> Regards,
> Terje

But will the key in Nomachine-Client work on freeNX-server, I'm not
using the freenx-client.
I have NoMachine working on a different Server but it only allows for a
max. of two users for each Server.
And it works perfect.
But I'm trying to install freenx-server on separate box to get around
that 2 Limit.
I do wish freeNX would work out of the box like Nomachine-server.