[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX in Fedora 10

Simon Gao gao at schrodinger.com
Sat Jan 31 19:57:45 UTC 2009

On Saturday 31 January 2009 11:32:09 Jim wrote:

> You can also check in /var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh.
>
> 1. The key there is named authorized_key , is that correct ?

No. It's client.id_dsa.key.

> For NX client, you just need to import the host key in client.id_dsa.key
>
> 2.  How ? , and To what PATH in client must client.id_key be put ?

When you start NXClient,  you will see a "key" button on General tab. Click on
it and then you will see another window for key import. You can copy and paste
or browse to where you download the key file and load the file.

> 3.  I will also be connecting to other servers with this one Client ,
> how do I treat the key that is generated by extra Servers, into this
> this one client.

You create a profile for each server. Each key is associated to one profile.
Then you can select from drop-down list to pick a server to connect.