[FreeNX-kNX] freenx and real X-session

Anton warm at stack.ru
Fri Jan 30 04:24:51 UTC 2009

Good day.

I suspect that my question was asked many times befor but I could not to find any answer at google.

I have real X-session in my work desktop (gdm to login + icewm). I lock my desktop by the xlockmore and go
home. At home I try to connect to my work desktop by nxclient. Always I get new session or suspend this new
session and then I can detouch it back. But I want to get into my real X-session is it possable ? How ?

I tried to use shadowing but it does not work or it is not what I want. I find at google and docs that I
should use KDE or Gnome to get their session detouched but I do not want use this heavy DE :-). I need to use
my usual desktop enveroment.

--
Anton [WARM-RIPE]
Stack ltd division head