[FreeNX-kNX] ALWAYS connect to same session.

Florian Schmidt fschmidt at gmx.at
Fri Jan 23 11:17:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

first of all I miss in your /etc/nxserver/node.conf the following line:

ENABLE_AUTORECONNECT="0"

also set in the .nxs file you use to connect to your session:
<option key="Automatic reconnect" value="false" />
and write protect your file (remove write permission on UNIX systems)

After that you should get at least a chooser if there is a old session available where you can choose to connect to the current session or to create a new session.

Cheers,
Florian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------