[FreeNX-kNX] problems with keybinding arrows to print screen on fedora 10

Javier Delgado javi.fiu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 20:13:41 UTC 2009

I don't have a solution, since I have the same problem and have not solved it
yet. But I have realized that it is a problem with the client and not the
server (which probably explains why xmodmap does not work). I have the
problem in my Sabayon/Gentoo boxes but not in my Ubuntu boxes. I connect to
the same NX Server from all of them, which shows that the server is not the
problem. So I'm guessing its due to a configuration problem, since I have
also tried different versions of the client.

Javier