[FreeNX-kNX] nxagent hangs with openoffice.org

Phil Stricker stril at gmx.de
Wed Jan 14 10:57:36 UTC 2009

Hi!

Mario Becroft schrieb:
> I'm going to try and build it for you in the next couple of hours--I am
> waiting for some users to leave before I take something down for
> maintenenance, so I have nothing much to do right now anyway. Will email
> you soon. (Sending this note off-list so we don't annoy people too
> much.)
>
> I will also write some concise instructions on how to build it for
> future reference which I'll send you and the list as well
Thank you very much. I am trying to rebuild the package:
I downloaded the source and decompressed it.

I modivied the "nx.spec" with the patch.
After starting "rpmbuild -ba nx.spec" rpmbuild asks, which file to patch.

Sorry, but I don't know, which file I have to patch...

Could you give me a hint?

Phil

----
Patch #0 (fork_hang.patch):
+ patch -p1 -s
The text leading up to this was:
|--- nx-X11/programs/Xserver/os/utils.c-dist     2009-01-10
|17:56:03.063467036 +1300
|+++ nx-X11/programs/Xserver/os/utils.c  2009-01-10 18:04:16.761853744
|+1300
File to patch:
-----