[FreeNX-kNX] nxagent hangs with openoffice.org

Phil Stricker stril at gmx.de
Tue Jan 13 10:21:05 UTC 2009

Mario Becroft schrieb:
> That's interesting--we already have the on-disk cache set to 0, and the
> in-memory cache set to 4 megabytes (the smallest the nxclient GUI allows
> you to set). However, by editing the session file, I can change the
> in-memory cache to 0. I will make this change and report whether it has
> any effect.

Hi!

Are there any news according to that problem? The same thing happens to
me: After some minutes of working with openoffice over NX, nxagent
consumes 100% of the CPU.

I tried freenx 0.7.3 additional the "commercial" NXServer... Same
Problem on CentOS 5.2 Which linux distribution are you using?

Greetings
Phil