[FreeNX-kNX] problems with keybinding arrows to print screen on fedora 10

Marcelo Boveto Shima marceloshima at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 04:15:30 UTC 2009

Did you tried this 2 steps from comment 12?
    * Change the keyboard model to evdev:
       - GNOME: System -> Preferences -> Keyboard -> Keyboard model ->
Generic -> "Evdev-managed keyboard"
    * Restart the window manager that keeps the keyboard hotkeys:
       - GNOME: Go to a terminal and execute $ killall metacity.