[FreeNX-kNX] Sessions listing when "Suspending" status.

Atanas Goncheff goncheff at nola7.com
Sat Jan 10 11:36:17 UTC 2009

	Hello evryone,
I'm writing MySQL backend for storing sessions info instead in text files and
I'm curious about "Suspending" status. It seems that a session may be in this
stage in few seconds. And if someone try to reconnect (with the same session
and user name) before the suspending porcess is complete there will be
no "running,suspended" sessions at all. The client than starts new session,
so we have now two sessions. Next time, because they both are with the same
name, nxclient will resume one of them without listing, so now we have one
session which we can't access anymore. This leads to extra load on server
nodes and pretty mess when you try kill the right sessions. So I'm asking is
there any solution or just idea for this case? May be better will be to just
have only "Suspended" status?