[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX Development

Boris Savelev boris.savelev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 17:30:40 UTC 2009

Hello!

Your plans listen good!
I'm maintainer of freenx in Russian project Sisyphus
(http://www.sisyphus.ru/). On that project based ALTLinux distro (
http://altlinux.org ).
Here ( http://git.altlinux.org/people/boris/packages/?p=freenx-server.git;a=summary
) my git-tree with latest SVN, commits from launchpad.net and my own
commits. Maybe it can be helpfull.
I very interested in freenx, and can quickly react and testing yours
commit in bzr.

PS: Sory for my English -)

--
Regards.