[FreeNX-kNX] How to get rid of »error opening security policy file /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xserver/SecurityPolicy«?

Marcelo Boveto Shima marceloshima at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 16:32:30 UTC 2009

You need to correct the path in the source code and recompile it.
I didn't tested but you should edit the file programs/Xserver/Xext/Imakefile
and change:
POLICYFILEDEF = -DDEFAULTPOLICYFILE=\"$(SERVERCONFIGDIR)/SecurityPolicy\"
POLICYFILEDEF = -DDEFAULTPOLICYFILE=\"/etc/X11/xserver/SecurityPolicy\"

Regards.
Shima