[FreeNX-kNX] Cannot use Windows Desktop

Jeremy Wilkins wjeremy at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 27 06:59:04 UTC 2009

I just noticed this error this week.  Marcelo, could please make that change
in the main trunk and credit Jim for the edit.  If we want to allow spaces I
think we might be able use the URL encoded version of the domain name.  We
need to look into this later though.  I have had troubles logging into a
Windows Server 2008 box with these quotes here.  It makes domain logons
impossible which is worse than only domains with spaces.  Thank you Jim for
pointing that out.