[FreeNX-kNX] NX session logging in as NX

Phill 2 phill at phillk.net
Tue Feb 17 19:39:19 UTC 2009

My problem that i discussed previously, where everytime start an NX session,
i end up in a desktop of a user called NX.
I have talked in the past with people about it.
Today, on my working server, I ran system updates & after ward's, when I go
to use NX, it's happening again.

I looked in the user that was supposed to be connecting as ~/.nx/ folder.
 I find a few folders, one :
.nx/C-server.arkaoss.com-1001-4AC71C477294F06EE5D0AD9DBA8A573C/
Contained a file called errors

Proxy: PANIC! Failure reading from the peer proxy on FD#12.
Loop: PANIC! No shutdown of proxy link performed by remote proxy.

-Does that have any bearing on the cause or possible issue of the NX session
that makes the VPN of re-routing my PK user's desktop?
 I know I talked with Terje about this. Hopefully I can find his email
again.
At this point, this is my main server & I use it for all kinds of things.
I'd love to get this functionality returned.