[FreeNX-kNX] CreatePixmap bounds check from mainline patch

Mario Becroft mb at gem.win.co.nz
Sun Feb 8 13:55:07 UTC 2009

While diagnosing the pixmap leak I posted about recently, I noticed that
the nxagent ProcCreatePixmap() is missing a bounds check present in the
same version dix/dispatch.c ProcCreatePixmap(). It looks like without
this check, a client that allocates a too-large pixmap could crash or
corrupt the server. Therefore I have ported it to the nxagent
ProcCreatePixmap() in nxagent/NXdispatch.c. I suggest the following
patch be added to nx.

createpixmap_bounds_check.patch