[FreeNX-kNX] taskset and multi-core

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Fri Feb 6 18:43:53 UTC 2009

Mario Becroft wrote:
> Alastair Johnson <alastair at solutiontrax.com> writes:
>
>> You might also like to look at VMGL, formerly Xen-GL.
>>
>> http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~andreslc/xen-gl/
>
> That's interesting; I didn't know about this project. Do you have it
> working with nx?

I've never tried it, but from the description it seems like it shouldn't
be too hard. I happened upon it a while back and suggested it would be
useful, and Fabian added it to the wishlist for future versions. I
haven't had a pressing need for it, so haven't taken it any further.
Compiz on a remote desktop might be interesting though; I wonder how it
would cope ;-)