[FreeNX-kNX] Terminate and Disconnect missing when I press the close button

Mario Becroft mb at gem.win.co.nz
Tue Apr 28 12:05:54 UTC 2009

todor <titanetworks at gmail.com> writes:

>  Hi Durk,
>
>  Thanks for helping! I have kdialog and nxclient installed and working. I
> installed xdialog, but still nothing. Could it be that I am using ssh port
> other than 22?

We often connect to nx with an ssh port other than 22 without any
trouble, and it seems unlikely that this could be related to your
problem.

If you think it may be a problem with invoking the dialog, you could add
some debugging to /usr/NX/bin/nxdialog. E.g. near the top of the file

touch /tmp/foo

and thereby check whether the script is running. If it is, then you can
start debugging the nxdialog script; if not, then the problem is likely
to be somewhere in the nx configuration itself.

--
Mario Becroft <mb at gem.win.co.nz>