[FreeNX-kNX] NX-Client in /etc/initab with no window manager

Carlos Sosa casosac at correo.nu
Mon Sep 22 13:42:53 UTC 2008

Hi Verner

Pls note thinstation needs > 32MB (64MB better) to run nxclient smoothly...

You could get a:

CD to autostart your nx session
Netboot from tftp + dhcp
HD initrd image to more conventional boot...

Ts list and web have plenty docs related to different alternative.
and it's a very active group.

ts.sf.net for more information

Regards

carlos