[FreeNX-kNX] PROBLEM: MacOSX + Gnome + Two keyboard languages + 7.0.3

jhonyl jhonyl at netscape.net
Sun Sep 21 18:16:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

  I am not sure what is the cause of it, but now with 7.0.3 and MacOSX,
my Gnome 'Keyboard Indicator' (The little language indicator on the
taskbar) is not responding to clicks. Usually it had changed the
language up on a click. Other means of changing the language also don't
work.

  If someone else have a similar setup, please help and check: Add
another  keyboard language perhaps, and a 'keyboard indicator'. (Right
click->add to panel->keyboard indicator), and see if clicking on it
change the language.

TIA