[FreeNX-kNX] Odd login problems...SOLVED

Marcelo Boveto Shima marceloshima at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 05:01:03 UTC 2008

It is included int freenx 0.7.3 tarball. init.d/freenx-server

You can install it by:
Put it into /etc/init.d
The execute:
$ chmod +x /etc/init.d/freenx-server
$ update-rc.d freenx-server start 20 2 3 4 5 . stop 99 1 .
(Debian based system)

Or probably you should try the packages at
https://edge.launchpad.net/~freenx-team/+archive

It should work on Debian, but you can rebuild the package if you want.

Regards.