[FreeNX-kNX] 'Negotiating parameter link' problem @ 7.0.3

jhonyl jhonyl at netscape.net
Sat Sep 20 02:45:44 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am using version 7.0.3 on debian linux (etch).

I have just had a 'Negotiating link parameter' until a timeout. It
happened a few times. So I have opened the task manager (XP) and found
an nxssh.exe there, so I have terminated it. Then the login in went OK,
but about 10 seconds after login in, my nxclient has exited without any
popup window that would explain this unexplainable disappearance. There
is no nx process alive on the client side after the disappearance, and
subsequent attempts to log in ended in the same unfortunate way :(