[FreeNX-kNX] Is there a loadbalancing HOWTO?

Terje Andersen terander at guard.zapto.org
Fri Oct 17 23:15:49 UTC 2008

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 23:30:10 +0200
"Chris Fanning" <christopher.fanning at gmail.com> wrote:

> > You can find the doc in this mail (see chapter 12):
> > http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/freenx-knx/2008-May/007059.html
> >
> Hi Terje,
>
> I've just had a look though you document. It's really very good. Thankyou.
> Wasn't there some talk on the list about getting a wiki going? I think
> your work would be a good starting point to get one  going.
>
> Chris.

Thanks Chris, nice to hear that :-)
Yes there was some talk about a wiki, but none was selected.... Maybe we could get the discussion going again and hopefully get one up and running in a short while?
I for one, would be very happy to get a nice wiki up, and if you want to use the doc as a starting point, go right ahead :-)

I've been too busy lately and haven't had time to update it, and the current format isn't very suitable for collaboration either.

Any suggestions? ;-)

Regards,

Terje