[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX + Web Admin Tools

Mirco Piccin pictux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 13:26:45 UTC 2008

Hi all,

> 1 - NX tools:
> i see that is available at NX Open Source Component the plugin for
> WebCompanion, Server Manager and Web Builder.
> (http://www.nomachine.com/sources.php)

It works good with FreeNX, and that's really a useful tool.
Because nxapplet (the java NX client) is Commercial NoMachine
Software, but it is a CLIENT, i can assume that:

"Redistribution of NX Client software, including commercial Closed Source
packages, is allowed, free of charge, for commercial and non-commercial
use providing any copyright notices that pertain to the origins of the
Software are not altered in any way or removed"

we can use this tool without problems - here if you don't think so, or
if i'm wrong pls tell me :-D

Installation was very simple (here detailed instructions :
http://www.nomachine.com/documents/plugin/install.html).
I can post if you like the principal steps to realize a working environment...

Now i'm going to work also with Server Manager / Web Builder...

Regards