[FreeNX-kNX] Create new session on boot?

Grant Emsley grant_emsley at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 15 03:55:28 UTC 2008

Here's the situation:

Currently I have azureus (bittorrent client) startup on my mostly
headless server (I can plug a monitor in when needed, but its a pain) by
automatically having it login when the x server starts and running it.

I want to be able to connect to that session and monitor azuerus from
time to time.  As I understand it, freenx can't connect to that session
because it runs a seperate x server.

Is there any way to create a freenx session when the linux server boots
that will start a program?  That way it would run all the time, and I'd
be able to connect to it.

Also, if that is possible, is there any way of preventing my from
accidentally terminating the session?

Thanks.