[FreeNX-kNX] New Member - Two Questions

Terje Andersen terander at guard.zapto.org
Thu Nov 20 23:58:13 UTC 2008

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 23:44:37 +0000
"Paul Smith" <paul.smith at anomex.com> wrote:

> Hello All,

Hi Paul :-)

> I've got two quick questions I was wondering if you can help me with: Does
> the KNX client work with ThinStation and secondly, can the KNX client be
> modified to incorporate my company's logo?

Well, I haven't used knx myself, but as I understand it, it's ancient code which isn't maintained much.
You should rather look at qtNX (or FreeNX Client, as it's named in the svn-repos IIRC). This is GPL code,
built upon the nxcl library (also available in the svn) and mature & maintained.

Please look at http://freenx.berlios.de for info regarding accessing the svn repository.
The main developer, George Wright, is also member on this list and might provide more information, if needed.

> Many thanks in advance!
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Paul Smith.

Regards,