[FreeNX-kNX] Group-based access control

Terje Andersen terander at guard.zapto.org
Thu Nov 20 17:47:27 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-11-20 at 10:30 -0200, Marcelo Boveto Shima wrote:
> You can use nxacl. Look at FreeNX 0.7.2 announcement, there is a
> howto.

There is also an example of the usage of nxacl on the wiki, just not for
this scenario, but it might be of help.

Please write/share your findings on the Wiki.

For those who haven't noticed - the Wiki is coming along nicely (thanks
to the restructuring of Nico Zanferrari) and additions to it are
welcomed.

Regards,
Terje