[FreeNX-kNX] Suspended Session

Genlog25 at gmx.de Genlog25 at gmx.de
Thu May 22 11:38:03 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

we are using a Debian/FreeNX Version 1.4.0-03 OS (GPL) in an IPVS-Cluster env., now more than 2 years without any problems.
In this env. (nfs:/home on all NX-Terminalserver) it is very Important, that a disconnected user (Client-Kill or Client Poweroff) are not going to "Suspended Session" .
So I wrote a script, that kills all suspended session.
Now, I want to upgrade to Kubuntu Version 2.1.0-72 OS (GPL, using backend: 3.2.0) and now every Session (also after Client Kill) is marked as "Session running" so I can't kill the Session.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks.