[FreeNX-kNX] Running windows apps from nxclient

Jeremy Wilkins wjeremy at shaw.ca
Wed May 14 09:31:28 UTC 2008

Hi Dave, after testing your patch it seems to work with a couple caveats:
1) I cannot pass any path containing backslashes or colons and a few other
characters that urlencode changes into the %nn style.  This causes the
program not to start.  The path needs to be urldecoded before it is
executed?  However if I do not include the drive letter (which requires a :)
and switch the backslashes to forward slashes it works just fine (For the
default drive whatever that may be).
2) The titlebar still shows up for the application besides the NX one.  This
may not be avoidable not to break compatibility for some apps I would guess,
but not pretty.  Maybe one of these options might help: